“People are at the heart of everything we do, it’s what makes us who we are. It’s why some of the greatest modern luxury brands choose to work with us and it’s why talented, passionate and ambitious people choose to forge a successful career here. At Fox Comms, we are an inspirational & supportive team who empower each other to strive for excellence. We encourage our team to shape Fox Comms into the employer and brand they aspire it to be. Here, you will have the opportunity to be part of something special.”
We love to hear from talented people with a passion for creative communications.
See above for available positions, but also, if you have a love for travel and lifestyle, and a deep resonance with luxury, then get in touch and tell us about yourself.
Although we currently have no positions available at Fox Communications, we are always keen to hear from talented individuals to keep your details on file in case something comes up. Please send your name and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.
We offer month-long internship placements at the Fox Communications Covent Garden offices. To apply for an internship in global communications, send your CV to email@example.com. Let us know why you want to work in PR, what attracted you to Fox Communications and what you think you can bring to the team. We’re always looking for good people – and we look forward to hearing from you.
“When I founded the agency back in 2011, my goal was to do things differently. I set out to create a team that has great relationships with media, achieves outstanding results for clients but is also a fun and rewarding place to work. At Fox Comms we want to break new barriers, and go beyond what’s already been done by others, always with an eye on engaging and inspiring our audience. All this is accomplished in a spirit of encouragement and support that brings out the best in each and every one of us. If any of these sentiments resonate with you, please do drop us a line and see if we’ve a vacancy that might suit your career aspirations”
Lysbeth Fox, Founder and CEO
When you're happy at work, you're happier in life.
At Fox Communications, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone and are proud to celebrate diversity and provide a friendly, equal-opportunities workplace.
We like to look after everyone that works here because we all know that when we are happy at work we are happy in life. The following are the benefits that everyone here enjoys and we are constantly adding to these as we get feedback on what will improve the working environment and help us to give the best we can.
Along with a supportive and nurturing team, other agency benefits include:
- Our health and wellbeing is important to us, so we offer a private healthcare plan, which also includes discounted memberships at various health clubs.
- Everyone loves to celebrate and we are no different so on your birthday and at the anniversary of you joining the company we celebrate those milestones.
- Development and progression is based on meritocracy, and we ensure you get all the training and development you need to be the very best you can.
- When you join us you’ll get 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and every year you are with us you get an extra day holiday up to a maximum of 30 days holiday per year.
- We offer flexible working hours, to ensure you can squeeze a workout in and not rush, or even a lie in when needed.
- If you fancy a holiday, spa day or beauty treatment with one of our clients then you’ll get a discount, in fact you get a discount with all of our clients.
- We like to take some days throughout the year, to review our progress, bond as a team and pat each other on the back for doing well.
- We work really hard all week, so when it gets to Friday we like to start the wind down by coming in dressed casually and having a glass of bubbles at 4.30pm ahead of the weekend.
- We all love to stay healthy and fit so we have a weekly wellness programme and there is always fruit and healthy snacks available in the office.
- When you’re too old to work anymore you won’t have to worry about those later years in life, we offer a highly flexible pension scheme to provide for your retirement.
- If you refer or introduce a company that becomes a client, we pay you for that introduction.
- Similarly, if you recommend a friend or old colleague for a role we are recruiting for we pay you for that referral.
- We have some amazing clients in the most beautiful places in the world, you will get to travel to these fabulous locations hosting press visits, events or meeting with the client. If that happens over a weekend, we make sure you don’t lose out by giving you a day in lieu for working a weekend.
- We go the extra mile for our clients which means that now and again we need to work late to get the best possible result and when that needs to happen we make it easier by getting food and refreshment delivered in to sustain us.
- If you get caught out by weather or dress code, don’t worry, we have a ‘Desk to Dancefloor’ vanity kit in the office for everyone to use.
Join our conversation...
Where we share some of the things we love.