“When I founded the agency back in 2011, my goal was to do things differently. I set out to create a team that has great relationships with media, achieves outstanding results for clients but is also a fun and rewarding place to work. At Fox we want to break new barriers, and go beyond what’s already been done by others, always with an eye on engaging and inspiring our audience. All this is accomplished in a spirit of encouragement and support that brings out the best in each and every one of us. If any of these sentiments resonate with you, please do drop us a line and see if we’ve a vacancy that might suit your career aspirations”
Lysbeth Fox, Founder and CEO
We love to hear from talented people with a passion for creative communications. If you have a love of travel, gourmet, real estate or experiences and a deep resonance with luxury, then get in touch and tell us about yourself. Send an email to email@example.com
When you're happy at work, you're happier in life.
These are the benefits that everyone at Fox Communications enjoys:
- On 'Wine Down' Fridays we dress casually and finish for the weekend at 4.30pm with a glass of wine.
- Preferrential rates for stays, days or beauty treatments at any of our clients.
- We stay healthy with 'Wellness Wednesdays', fresh fruit and healthy snacks are always available in the office.
- Monthly team drinks, with an award for the 'Fantastic Fox', the person who's gone over and above.
- Every year you are with us you get an extra day holiday. At Christmas we shut the office until the New Year.
- Annual away stay to review our progress, spend time as a team and celebrate our hard work.
- Regular training and development days - whether it's training with an experienced journalist, or tips from a public speaking guru.
- We have clients in the most beautiful places in the world, and our team travels to these destinations, hosting press visits, events or meeting with the client. If that happens over a weekend, we make sure you don’t lose out by giving you a day in lieu for working a weekend.
- We offer a highly flexible pension scheme to provide for your retirement.
At Fox Communications, we take great pride in offering university students the opportunity to learn and experience what working in public relations is really about.
We offer four-week internships throughout the year, with each placement being tailored to your skills making it an invaluable experience for anyone wishing to learn more about the industry.
What you can expect to learn:
- Drafting Press Releases
- Global Media Awareness
- Client & Competitor Analyses
- Geographical Research
- Coverage Compilation & Reporting
- Press List Compilation
To apply for an internship and launch your career in global communications, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know why you want to work in PR, what attracted you to Fox Communications and what you think you can bring to the team. We’re always looking for good people – and we look forward to hearing from you.
Join our conversation...
Where we share some of the things we love.